Saturday, August 12, 2006

cabinets and refrigerators

Don't you love that feeling you get when you've almost got the plastic wrap into the cabinet where it lives only to find that you are in fact putting up the bowl of food which actually is not only not the plastic wrap but also doesn't go into the cabinet, belonging rather in the refrigerator, which is in fact behind you and not at near ground level, unlike the cabinet, which is.

An even better feeling would be the one that I just had from the spell checker. The only word it decided was misspelled is the word "cabinets" and that only in the title because it always wants me to capitalize that first word in the title, which I don't do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I do that a lot. I almost threw my dinner plate into the washing machine the other day.