Wednesday, August 30, 2006

some chit for your ears and eyes

One of my favorite ways to use You Tube is not so much as a video site. Of all the albums I own, there are plenty more that I don't. Lately I've been finding songs on You Tube that I like but don't own, and instead of watching the video, I'll do my other interneting while listening to the song. This isn't to say that I don't get sucked into a string of videos sometimes. It's way to easy to stay up late link jumping at You Tube. So here are a few of the things that kept me up late last night.

First is some O-U-T Kast, so get up off your ass.



This one is a bit older, but no one but Pharcyde tells us about yo Momma like you need to hear.



Finally is a song with which I wasn't familiar before last night. It's a great song and a great video.

No comments: