Sunday, September 24, 2006

pair of pictures



I think the closest I've come to posting family pictures here is a derby shot of Momma. We have plenty of cameras floating around the house, but only the two that are primarily phones are able to send those pictures anywhere but to film.

Having finally set up my phone to access my email, I was finally able to use the phone to also send pictures. Perhaps I could have done it before, but beyond sending the random dirty picture to Momma's phone, I never bothered.

Finally, a picture presented itself at the dining table today. The first is Momma and Big Brother, setting and following the example of meal time behavior. Following that, mostly to balance it out and give you a look at the whole family, are me and The Boy. I hope you are all able to figure out who is who given those descriptions.

Now you may all bask in our reflected glory at your leisure.

1 comment:

Appletini said...

Sam, you really do have a very sweet family. The pics are adorable. :-)