Wednesday, July 11, 2007

more dryer

An update to my bitchy post about not having a dryer, I have to admit that it never once occurred to me to wonder if I could change the cords, which I both could and did. From there I went on to wash all the laundry that needed it. It's all finally folded and sitting in baskets ready to be put away.

So, thanks to everyone for the comments. Thanks to me for having finally gotten around to that. Thank you dryer that I'm not feeling the middles of socks where they are draped over the coat hanger to see if they are dry yet.

1 comment:

Babette said...

Isn't blogging wonderful? How the hell else would you have figured out how to fix that?

BTW, I was gone for awhile and saw your post question about Chicago rollerderby floors. Yeah, they rent the place, which is used for other stuff normally, so they have a flat floor. Will that get them in some league trouble?