Wednesday, September 09, 2009

smacks head with palm

I mean, I'd take a one percent improvement in my day, but this makes my life one thousand times better.
Seriously? Are you fucking kidding? Is your laundry sooo difficult?

Okay, a little bit of back story. I'm talking about a commercial. Haven't done this in a while, but this is the newest one to irritate the piss out of me, and I do truly hate this one.

It's for a new product, a laundry sheet that contains detergent, fabric softener and some sort of anti static substance.

And it really makes some dumb ass woman's life one thousand times better? I'm sure that's not even a little bit true. I can't imagine that measuring detergent is so difficult.

I've been sitting on this post, waiting to see the commercial again so I could call it out by name, but fortunately for my sanity, unfortunately for my posting accurately my hatred, I haven't seen it since minutes before I sat down to write this. I'm sure you'll see it and remember my vitriol, but I can't be bothered.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

http://www.purex.com/purex-3-in-1/product

Gag... I saw these at the market, hubs thought they were kind of cool... I was like, "REALLY?". And they are not cost effective at all. Now, if someone invents something that will fold and put away my laundry, I'm all over that.

Kate said...

I think you are referring to Purex:
http://www.purex.com/thissheetworks

I saw your blog post on via Jessica Gottlieb - very funny!

Susan Bearman said...

Just saw it — it's Purex complete 3-in-1 laundry sheets. I don't know what kind of life that woman leads but I'd take a 3-shots-in-1 margarita over that any day.