Monday, February 27, 2006

master of the test

I am 76% Asshole/Bitch.
Total Asshole or Bitch!
I am one of those people that love to hear the sound of their voice. That and my lousy attitude make for a mixture as toxic next-day-mexican-dinner-ass-drip.



I've taken way too many of these tests. I'm apparently not very punk or ska, regardless of what I may have thought. I'm just not as cool as I wanted to be. I'm fairly white trash/redneck, but I'm also from Georgia originally, and I still live in the South. Of all the tests I've taken, this is the one on which I scored the highest. On no other test did I score even close to this high. So, I'm more asshole than I am punk? How does that work?

1 comment:

Almost Lazarus said...

Asshole slash bitch would have been way hotter than asshole OR bitch, like everyone has to decide for themselves. The slash is very trendy metrosexual. You never know. The token man in our hive needs more edge than "cheese whiz"