Thursday, August 03, 2006

mowing update

For everyone concerned about the state of my raggedy unkempt yard, it's mowed, go back to your desks. A total of twenty five raindrops may have fallen on the whole of our property before the sun roared back out in a ball of aaaack!

I wish I had a digital camera so that I could show you what a filthy child looks like. The only thing that The Boy likes as much as climbing is getting dirty. Under his clothes there may have been a clean spot, though he needed a bath before he ever set foot outside. At the end of our outside day though, I actually had to wipe the top coat of dirt off before putting him in the bath.

Today is also pretending it might rain. Last time I was out it didn't seem quite as hot as it should be. I could see breezes playing in the tree tops. I'm sure the only moisture we see outside a glass of water is going to be the humidty, but that's what I get for living in the south.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...what a difference the other side of town makes. We got the down pour from that cloud yesterday. It forced us out of the pool which just pissed me off.