Thursday, February 01, 2007

monkey seen, monkey done

Let's add this to the things we blame Doc for. I've actually seen this before, but I didn't blog it then for whatever reason. This time, I'm all kinds of about this shit. How many people share my first and last name?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
78
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



And now for the fun part. While there are, according to the site, 78 people who share my name, my children's names are much less common. Only 11 people share Big Brother's name, while there are only 2 with The Boy's name. While there really is only one Momma, she shares her name with at least 55 people.

And now for the really fun part. Do you have a hairy bush? Well there are 136 people named Harry Bush. Apparently no one is named Ophelia Fanny, though both names, apart from each other, do occur throughout the US. There are 64 Wanda Hardins, though I imagine those wanting a hard one are a greater number than that.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who thinks it's fun to insert ridiculous names into that thing. I'm also sure that I'm done with it for today. Try it yourself. It's fun.

No comments: